With a little thought it’s quite easy to list where most businesses will require essential AV solutions. The critical aspect that links all these together is how important these areas are. These are the areas that key decisions will be made – both by clients and by senior personnel. They may be areas crucial to learning or marketing activities. They may be also the first and only chance to impress clients.
Let’s have a look
- Reception Areas
- Training Rooms
- Lecture Halls
- Breakout Area
- Video Conferencing Rooms
Each one of these areas may require
- Significant AV equipment – Multi-media screens, projectors etc.
- Expert design knowledge.
- Input on how lighting will impact the area – viewing angles.
- Distribution of Audio and Video to each area.
- Consideration of Acoustics.
- Control of supplementary equipment – blinds, lighting etc.
- Integrated control – touch screens control, whiteboards.
- AV infrastructure – cabling requirements.
We have considerable experience working alongside other design professionals within the commercial environment and will ensure that the AV system we help design for you can be integrated and appropriate into your requirements. At Decorum we offer the full AV System experience. We can provide design expertise, equipment supply, installation and commissioning and ongoing maintenance of all equipment. Our range of services also include distribution of cabling from source.
- For more information see our resources page.